Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HI

Hi and thanks for visiting!



I wanted to share a personal perspective about our business. It's not every day an incredible opportunity like this comes along, and if you are like I was, you may be a little skeptical.If so, that's ok! I just encourage you to take a close look at this, and especially how we make money. I think you will find we are one of the few legitimate businesses where you can make a substantial income on a part time basis... and our history definitely proves it.I am so excited about the opportunity our business has given me. I have tried all kinds of businesses. This is the one that you do not have to have much money to start.
I work a 40 hour week at a job that I have been there for 22 years. I have been looking for something to replace my income. Yes I thank God that I have a JOB. But some day I may not have one and I just want to get prepared.
Having my own business has also been a lot of fun! I get to set my own hours, to work on my business. Not anyone elses business just mine. I work when I want to, and where I want to.
The harder I work, the closer I get to quitting my JOB. This is my business and I run it when I want. But this is the best part I’m on a team called Team Freeman Builders. They are there to help me get my dream.
Just remember the harder you work at your business the faster you will get your dream. It could take 1 year or 5 years. What you build in your business now, can be willed to your family members.
So whether you are looking to supplement your income working a few hours a week from home or wanting to eventually replace and even surpass what you are currently earning, please take a very close look. I firmly believe you'll be happy you did and IF you can see yourself fitting on our team I look forward to working with you.
God Bless



Shelly
Get a Plan B
Work for yourself
1-800-523-3097

No comments: