Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jim L Story

JIM L., CA

For years I ran my own business, but when I was introduced to Biometics over 10 years ago, I jumped at the opportunity the company had to offer.
In six months, I was making over $10,000 per month, with the help of my wife, Martha, and five motivated people, who I signed up during the first week of my distributorship. Within seven months, I reached the highest position of Executive Director and have been enjoying it ever since.
Now Martha and I run our Biometics business from our home in central California. We spend our time together gardening, traveling, and spending time together at our home. We work as a team and have a pretty simple life.
This is a great opportunity. The key is to find others who have the same values to begin a business. I look for people that are looking to improve their life, improve their health, and improve their finances. I just simply show them a pathway on how to do it.



Shelly
Get a Plan B
$3,600/month - 45 minutes/day
No Risk!
Does that sound too good to be true?
Perhaps it's too good to be missed!
1-800-523-3097

No comments: