Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Starting on Monday

I have been introduced to the most user friendly business opportunity that is unsurpassed by any others out there. Just a little over a week ago I started my own private franchising business which simply means, I am in business for myself but not by myself. There is no selling, no risk, NO KIDDING!!!! I thought it was too good to be true but soon realized that it is truly the goose that laid the golden egg. It just happens that it is partnered with a debt free company in Camarillo, CA It is a liquid nutrition for improved health. So with this business opportunity, you not only get wealthy, you get healthy.

I read through my materials I received with my products and have listened to a conference call. Then I talked two other business owners about the products and how to take them. I need more energy and want to lose weight. Last night I took the P.M. vitamins. I do not have a hard time falling asleep, but I do not sleep sound. Last night for the first time in a long time, I slept really sound and did not toss and turn. I was sleeping so well, I didn’t want to get up. When I got up I was excited to try my A.M. vitamins. I weigh 218, measurements are; hips, 44 – waist, 47 – left leg 24 ½ - left arm, 16 inches. Now that I have started a balance liquid nutrition program, I am going to weigh every Monday morning.

Most of the products are liquid but two are powder and I love them because it is so easy to mix up. The stories of how much money people are making and getting great health results has me really excited. I can pass my riches to my family in my will.

I have been on every diet and all the products out there but this products’ absorption rate is 3 – 5 times faster than standard OTC pills.
Shelly
816-786-5600

No comments: